Forthcoming and Recent Events
- Thursday 19 October Meeting
On Thursday 19 October there will be a Committee meeting at 5.15 in Leominster Library and all Friends are invited to attend. Councillor Trish Marsh will be updating us on Hereford Council’s Cultural Strategy following a recent meeting.
We look forward to seeing you.
- Thursday 20 July Committee meeting 5.15pm
All members & guests welcome. Natalia Silver (Hfd ) will report on “The Halo Option” – please come and hear the latest!
- LEOMINSTER LIBRARY BOOK SALE
Books from all over the county for sale in the library from 6 – 13 May. Also Herefordshire Book Festival from 1 May – 18 July. Pick up a brochure from the library.
- Thursday 30 March FOLL committee meeting at 5.15 in the library. Come and meet our new Chairman, Councillor Jenny Bartlett.
- FOLL AGM Thursday 9 March @ 5.15 pm Leominster Library
Please come and hear latest update on future of the library. Safe for the moment but Customer Services moving to Hereford during 2017. Hereford Library re-opens today.
2017 Subs due now. We are looking for new committee members. Many of us have served for 6 years now!
- IMPORTANT FOLL MTG THURS 3 Nov at 5.15
At this committee meeting John Chedgzoy from Herefordshire Council Libraries will be explaining Hfd Council’s decisions regarding Leominster library. Please come and ask your questions.
- Spine at Ludlow Assembly Rooms
Clare Brennan’s play Spine is coming to Ludlow Assembly Rooms for one night, 23rd September. Book here.
Here’s what The Guardian has to say about it.