Forthcoming and Recent Events
- WORLD BOOK DAY
Thursday 1 March is World Book Day and many schools marking it with book characters dressing up.Continue reading →
- FOLL AGM Thursday 8 March 5.15pm
Please note that the FOLL AGM will be held in Leominster Library as above. We urgently need a new secretary as Dr Margaret Ware is retiring due to ill health. We also need new committee members. Please consider becoming involved with the FOLL meetings & events planning.Continue reading →
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 FOLL meeting
The next FOLL committee meeting will be held in Leominster library at 5.15 on Thursday 18 January.Continue reading →
- Thursday 19 October Meeting
On Thursday 19 October there will be a Committee meeting at 5.15 in Leominster Library and all Friends are invited to attend. Councillor Trish Marsh will be updating us on Hereford Council’s Cultural Strategy following a recent meeting.
We look forward to seeing you.Continue reading →
- Thursday 20 July Committee meeting 5.15pm
All members & guests welcome. Natalia Silver (Hfd ) will report on “The Halo Option” – please come and hear the latest!Continue reading →
- LEOMINSTER LIBRARY BOOK SALE
Books from all over the county for sale in the library from 6 – 13 May. Also Herefordshire Book Festival from 1 May – 18 July. Pick up a brochure from the library.
- Thursday 30 March FOLL committee meeting at 5.15 in the library. Come and meet our new Chairman, Councillor Jenny Bartlett.